** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Gingers Jumpers 2010-2011

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Gingers Jumpers 2010-2011

The "ffs" shows what BH thinks. :eyes
You're like a high maintenance girlfriend, and BH fits in 48hrs of PL stuff into every 24hrs, so it is understandable that he cannot be chuffed with the drama. There's only one way I can think of resolving this... attachment.php?attachmentid=20156&d=1290511094

There are many mods I get on really well with cc75. There is however a significant minority I do not. The "ffs" shows what BH thinks. :eyes
--------------- quite frankly dont give a monkey's who you like or dislike.....either... "put up".."shut up"...or... "move on" -- It would be best if thread was back normal... beating the bookie...not one another

I predicted in the mods section that this thread would be continually bumped up until a few members posted in support of Ginge staying' date=' well can we just get on with it now, ffs.[/quote'] i was thinking the same as this thread is now getting on my nerves, if only the same enthusiasm to post was taken through to the other decent threads we have on here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! For someone who "left" last night, you have been pretty active today Mark :unsureand i can see you are clearly riled by this. I havent been through the SIG thread and dont really intend to as i have better things to do. Draw a line NOW please and move on......whether you stay or go! For a number of us, percentages and value etc are not in our heads day in day out, most of us have a day job, or a family or other commitments and therefore you will find posts are made sometimes without analysing the previous 100+ posts etc, it is clear you go back over posts on here to defend yourself and justify your case over and over again. Fed up with writing now as no idea why i am spending time when i could be studying Sandown for tomorrow....

Re: Gingers Jumpers 2010-2011 Last post. I think the same Bowles. Thanks for everyones support. :ok Will be back to update my anti-post bets after Cheltenham. Might come back one day, when things have been forgotten and may be we can start again from scratch. In the meantime I will think hard about how I can improve. :ok Bye