** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

My Pick to win the 2010-2011 NCAAB Championship

AGurv

1. Early January 08 - Giants to win the SB - Win 2. Late November 07- Kansas to win the NC - Win 3. Mid April 08- Lakers to win the NC - Loss (Runners up) 4. Mid April 08 - Pens to win the Stanley Cup - Loss (Runners Up) 5. Mid April 08 - Cubs to win the WS - Loss (1st round) 6. Late May 08 - Germany to win the EC08 - Loss (Runners up) 7. Mid August 08- Oklahoma to win the BCS - Loss (Runners up) 8. Mid August 08 - Chargers to win the SB - Loss (2nd round) 9. Mid September 08 - San Jose to win the SC - Loss (1st Round) 10. Mid October 08 - Suns to win the NBA - Loss (Missed playoffs) 11. Mid October 08 - Tennessee to win the NCAA - Loss (1st round) 12. Mid April 09 - Tigers to win the WS - Pending - Loss (Missed playoffs) 13. Mid August 09 - Texas to win the BCS Championship - Loss (Runners Up) 14. Mid August 09- Atlanta to win the Superbowl - Loss (Missed Playoffs) 15. Mid September 09 - Red Wings to win the Stanley Cup - Loss (2nd Round) 16. Mid October 09 - Nuggets to win the NC - - Loss (2nd Round) 17. Mid October 09 - Texas to win the NC - - Loss (2nd round) 18. Mid March 10 - Phillies to win the WS - Lose 19. Early June 10 - Brazil to win the WC - Lose 20. Mid August 10 - Alabama to win the BCS Championship - Pending 21. Mid August 10- Patriots to win the SB - Pending This would be the toughest sport to win, but the most gratifying. Then again at least one win in these would be nice. I thought the Phillies would get it done this year... Man, I won't even lie, I didn't look into NCAAB a lot yet this season, but always like these preseason Some teams I thought about Kentucky +1000 - Too young, don't trust Calipari when it comes down it Duke +500 - ridiculous odds, especially for such a big field My Pick to win the NCAAB National Championship. Pitt +2000 to bet 1 unit - I should mention that I am a Pitt fan but the team is built perfectly. You've got great player in Gilbert Brown and Brad Wannamaker who bring experience and noticeably got much better last year. Ashton Gibbs is a great shoot and can be ridiculous behind the arc. Daunte Taylor has supposedly improved a great deal this year. Two great freshman in Isiah Epps and JJ Moore. A few other new comers but the team will probably have a 9-10 man rotation going as well.

• 4 months later...