** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Peru » Primera División Peruana » 01 Nov. 2010

Re: Peru » Primera División Peruana » 01 Nov. 2010

vent A. Lima - Jose Galvez
Selection A. Lima
Strength 10/10
Date 01/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Ladbrokes @ 1.53
Reasoning Alianza Lima is out of the fight for the national title, but they still have the chance to fight for a place on Copa Libertadores and they want to assure the third place. This is a important game as their direct rivals on that fight couldn’t win their games. Universidad and César Vallejo drew and Juan Aurich lost and like this the advantage of Alianza Lima can be six points after tonight’s game. Despite it, the game won’t be easy as José Gálvez hás been a hard opponent this season drawing the last game they played at Chimbote. Also the Alianza Lima players will look to clean their image after the humilliating game against Deportivo San Martín where they were smashed 4-0 and lost all the chances for reaching a place on the Play-Off.

Re: Peru » Primera División Peruana » 01 Nov. 2010

Event U. San Martin - Sporting Cristal
Selection U. San Martin
Strength 10/10
Date 01/11/2010
Bookmaker/Price Expekt @ 1.65
Reasoning Deportivo San Martín wants to follow with their winning row even after facing today Sporting Cristal in Stadium Monumental. The team coached by 'Maño' Ruiz is the favorite to win this game, after humiliating Alianza Lima by 4-0 and assure themselves a place in the final. On the other side, Sporting Cristal must to win to be closer of Copa Sudamericana, after losing 3 administrative points in Aurich due to irregular inscription of Diego Penny, and they are on the middle of the fight for a place to assure a presence on that important tournament. Even like this, I think hosts are favorite to win this home game.

• 3 weeks later...

Re: Peru » Primera División Peruana » 01 Nov. 2010 Sport Football (Peru) Event CV - Sport Boys Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 20/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price 188bet @ 2.00 Reasoning In my opinion the best option for this match is Over 2.5, I see many goals in this match! CV in first matches of the season not play bad, scoring goals, taking points, but in last 3 matches have goalscoring problems.. Not score a single goal and make 2 draws and one lost. Hosts and supporters are very hungry wins and goals.. Sport Boys is team who play offense football, very good attacking players with shaky defenders. Many big results in this season, why not today? 6 matches in a row in H2H ending with Over 2.5. I see value in this odds!

Re: Peru » Primera División Peruana » 01 Nov. 2010 Sport Football (Peru) Event Melgar - Leon Selection Over 2.5 Strength 10/10 Date 21/11/2010 Bookmaker/Price SBOBet @ 2.00 Reasoning In my opinion this match can end with minium 3 goals, odds are on the good level. I take it. Melgar in last matches at home look very confident and don't have any problems with goal scoring. Won last three home matches in a row, in every match score 2 goals. In my opinion can continued this trend today. Leon is the best away team in league, in my opinion today want show this title.. Leon is be able to score in every team in league and for me today score minimum one goal. Last two matches in this season ended with 3:1 for Leon.