** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cricket: Pakistan vs South Africa - 2xTwenty20s & ODI Series

Re: Cricket: Pakistan vs South Africa - 2xTwenty20s & ODI Series 08 Nov 2010 - Pakistan v South Africa - 5th ODI - Total Match Boundaries Under (38.5) @*5/6 6 points - really fancy this bet! This line hasn't been covered in the previous two matches at this stadium. Only 23 I think scored in the third. Odi and 36 in the fourth and that was a high scoring match. The pitch is slow with three games in quick succession, the outfield is very big and the bowling is pretty decent. The addition of youssef strengthens the bet as is millar being dropped. Shame about akmal returning but you can't have it all.

Re: Cricket: Pakistan vs South Africa - 2xTwenty20s & ODI Series That was a bit annoying. All looked good at one stage and then Pakistan started clobbering 6's and then collapsed :(. Got the wicket wrong. First time I've known a pitch get better with each game. Usually they get worn and lower and slower :unsure. Anyway -6.50 for the 5th ODI but +5 for the outrights thanks to Amla delivering again so in total I end up -16.01 in what was a pretty unlucky series with a few near misses. Bad betting wise but superb watching. Let's hope the test series is as good to watch, and hopefully better to be in.