Rugby League: Four Nations 2010

Re: Rugby League: Four Nations 2010 One outright for me. 3pts New Zealand to win Four Nations 16/5 Sportingbet I like New Zealand in this tournament. This is a two horse race for all the money in the world. England just aren't good enough and their choice of coach will baffle me until the day I die. And Papua New Guinea are just making up the numbers. So this will be an Australia & New Zealand final. So with that in mind 16/5 on the world champions is a wonderful price but it's an even better price when we consider Australia's huge injury problems. Losing the likes of Greg Inglis is a massive loss. Of course Australia have strength in depth in abundance but New Zealand are a solid outfit. And more importantly they are good in their own surroundings. Australia may well go into the final as favourites but I think New Zealand can upset them in that final and at bigger than 3/1, New Zealand definitely have to be the value call in a 4 horse race which only two are likely to be genuine contenders.

This thread has more posts. To see them, you'll need to sign up or sign in.