** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Cricket: Bangladesh V New Zealand 5 ODIs

The winter of cricket has started where we have a number of series at once. Although this series wont have that much coverage, I still think there might be one or two opportunities to make a few dollars. This series has already started and the first ODI was an amazing game with Bangladesh making 228 and they're captain top scoring with 58. In theyre first 6 overs McCullum and Ryder powered themselves to 49/0 and New Zealand only needed 180 from 44 overs with all 10 wickets in hand. Well after that im not sure what happend but Shakib Al Hasan helped himself to 4 wickets and New Zealand ended 200 all out. The 2nd ODI didnt happen after it was rained off, and the 3rd ODI starts tomorrow. Remaining fixtures... 3rd ODI: Bangladesh v New Zealand at Dhaka Oct 11, 2010 (09:00 local, 03:00 GMT) 4th ODI: Bangladesh v New Zealand at Dhaka Oct 14, 2010 (09:00 local, 03:00 GMT) 5th ODI: Bangladesh v New Zealand at Dhaka Oct 17, 2010 (09:00 local, 03:00 GMT)

Re: Cricket: Bangladesh V New Zealand 5 ODIs Two for the third ODI... 1.5 points A century to be score in the match @ 2.75 Bluesquare For this bet to stand a chance I would most likely need New Zealand to bat first who have at least 3 players with the ability to score a century in McCullum, Ryder and Taylor. With Bangladesh theres not much hope but someone like Kayes or Al Hasan could play themselves in and score a big 100. 3 points B McCullum performance points 51 & over @ 1.83 Bet365 McCullum top scored for New Zealand with 61 in the first test and picked up a catch. With this Bangladesh bowling attack i can easily see him covering the points with the bat alone, however he can easily get points through picking up a few catches or even a stumping from his brothers or Vettoris bowling.

Re: Cricket: Bangladesh V New Zealand 5 ODIs Just one for me... 3 points Shakib Al Hasan Performance Points 48 & Over @ 1.83 Bet365 With 71 runs and 6 wickets from 2 ODIS I cant go against Shakib Al Hasan doing the same in the 3rd ODI. Bangaldesh seem to be doing good when playing in conditions they're used to and a minimum and 2 wickets and 8 runs should be easy enough for the captain to get.

Re: Cricket: Bangladesh V New Zealand 5 ODIs

Just one for me... 3 points Shakib Al Hasan Performance Points 48 & Over @ 1.83 Bet365 With 71 runs and 6 wickets from 2 ODIS I cant go against Shakib Al Hasan doing the same in the 3rd ODI. Bangaldesh seem to be doing good when playing in conditions they're used to and a minimum and 2 wickets and 8 runs should be easy enough for the captain to get.
Great pick Ani :clap Scored about three times that in points I should think! Great find Matt also, took Paddy power on in the end and despite how close it got it was a great shout!

Re: Cricket: Bangladesh V New Zealand 5 ODIs A win for me in the 4th ODI which leaves me at -2 overall. Just the one bet from me. 5 points K.Williamson Top New Zealand Batsman @ 7 Coral (1/5 1,2,3) This bet was taken using Kevshats Top Batsman System. So no explanation needed.