** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Mexico Primera Division October 9th-10th 2010

Saturday 9 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Club Necaxa v Puebla (02:10 BST) 2.25 3.7 3.5 100.04 %
maximize.gif Jaguares de Chiapas v Atlante (23:00 BST) 1.98 3.6 4.33 101.38 %
maximize.gif Querétaro FC v Guadalajara-MEX (23:00 BST) 2.87 3.55 2.65 100.69 %
Sunday 10 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Pachuca v Club Universidad Nacional (01:00 BST) 2.04 3.55 3.85 103.16 %
maximize.gif Tigres de la UANL v Estudiantes Tecos (01:00 BST) 1.85 3.6 4.9 102.24 %
maximize.gif Atlas v San Luis (02:45 BST) 2.54 3.4 3.1 101.04 %
maximize.gif Deportivo Toluca v Cruz Azul (18:00 BST) 2.44 3.6 3.1 101.02 %
maximize.gif Monarcas Morelia v Santos Laguna (18:00 BST) 2.48 3.45 3 102.64 %
maximize.gif Club América v Monterrey (22:00 BST) 2.2 3.4 3.6 102.64 %

Re: Mexico Primera Division October 9th-10th 2010 Well after that emocional upset I decide not to bet in Mexican League, but not to bet more than 10% of my capital on one single bet! Club Necaxa vs Puebla Puebla it seems that is at last absorbing the philosophy of his new trainer and let away the system of their former coach (both sistems are good, but they are as diferent like diferent is the night from the day). Uruaguay coach Trejo predicts a very ordenated and squematizated system where each player stay in one area of the field and no more (obvious with some considerations if the play is offensive or deffensive). Necaxa is becoming more offensive and now they aren't expecting a mistake of the adversary to score, they play quite well against strong teams (CA 2-1 won; with arbitral help but well is valid, they loose 2-1 Monterrey, drew with Toluca 1-1 and so on) they are improving and it seems they haven't fear of the net, almost all their goals are potent shots product of playing in the bands. I don't like arguments "like they are motivated because..." because almost all the teams is suposed are motivated to play a match, but they need the points, I expect a open game, and if Puebla put a more deffensive game I'm sure it also will help Necaxa because this is the kind of game they know to play. Both teams with new coach, for one side Brailovsky (not my favorite coach) but he is having a good start with this team, and for the other side Trejo who it seems is giving Puebla a new face. Players, Pereyra (topscorer of Puebla is doubtfull and if he play is not fully fit; Acosta referent in deffense, I dare to say it is more crucial his absence that the absense of Pereyra). Necaxa have advantage playing in the mood of his coach because they have acustomed very quickly to their new mood of play than Puebla to the mood of play of Trejo, for me localy will be crucial. Necaxa @ 2.36 Betfair Stake:4/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division October 9th-10th 2010 I need to learn more english. I think the first statement in my post is giving the wrong idea. Jaguares de Chiapas vs Atlante. I think that Jaguares could win this one, Atlante haven't beated Jaguares in five years and they at last achieve this goal six months ago. This will be a very emocional match because coach of Jaguares was the coach of Atlante, he was the arquitecht of the winner streak of Atlante and leads they to win the title in 2007.To maintain this coach in Jaguares was the better decision of the directives, because he at last find the formula of regularity with this team (3 victories and 2 draws last 5 games). Both teams with good play with the ballon and with profundity in his offensive plays. I think Jaguares have advantage because coach Profe Cruz knows his former team very well and have more time driving this team of Jaguares (also Jaguares have more depth in his plays with players like Jackson Martinez, Jorge Marcelo and Danhilino). The treath is Johan Fano of Atlante who is called to the selection of Peru and that will be motivated to score, also both teams won't play to draw because this match is crucial since both teams are implicated in relegation, and the end is near. Jaguares @ 1.93 WBX Stake: 4/10

Re: Mexico Primera Division October 9th-10th 2010 Queretaro vs Guadalajara. Well, here the pressure is on Chivas, if they don't win this match, surely they will strugle to win some of the match that left for they against Toluca, America (this won't be easy for they), Santos, Monterrey. Well I will say in other words, if they don't win now, goodbye playoffs and welcome relegation zone. But they aren´t as bad, its look like with his new stadium of artificial pitch the most uncomfortables are they, and they play better as road teams, but the subject of injuries, the unexperience of almost all the players, Bofo needs a oxigen suminister (well not to that extreme, but like Blanco is now a player of sustitucion). Omar Bravo and Magallon aren't what they used to be past season, now to loose with Morelia the team with the worst streak of the moment, if there wasn't something broke now it is. For the other side Queretaro is the best example of the irregularity of mexican league. They could win one week to Monterrey (for me they won although they draw; arbitral desition) or win 5-2 Santos and loose with Puebla 2-0 one of the teams sick with the flu of bad streak. This is simptom of a good team that rest in his laurels, Queretaro is like the Puebla of Chelis a team very emotive that play full heart, and at his best (well not ever) but at his best they are something like the North Ireland team, playing 100% in the field. At 2.92, local advantage, against Chivas who play midweek, loosing that game with the team in the worst situation, and with less than three days of rest, I see value in this one. Hope Queretaro won't fail me another time. Queretaro @ 2.94 Betfair (odds are rising but I won't mind in it) Stake: 4/10 :hope If this runs well this day I will put the forecast of all the matches in this week.

Re: Mexico Primera Division October 9th-10th 2010 I forget there are presure in Queretaro too, they need to sum points if they want to be in playoffs and scape of relegation, but it doesn't compares nothing to the presure in Chivas. See my post in Argentina too.

Re: Mexico Primera Division October 9th-10th 2010 I haven't enough time to put another tips but trust me I do with these the same analysis of variables than I do with the others (take only if have positive returns in the other bets): Tigres vs Estudiantes UANL (Tigres win, stake 5/10 1.93 @ Betfair) Tigres Clean Sheet @ 2.25 Whill Stake: 5/10 I have the well I don't know how to say it in english, its opposed to reasonement, heart... well whatever I don't have many so I will put a bet in Tigres to win 3-0 this game: Correct Score: Tigres 3-0 @ 16 Canbet. Stake: 1/10 units. Atlas vs San Luis Atlas is rising their level and San Luis won't count with some key players but they are experts managing a advantage. I can't see higscores, Draw is very likely but this kind of game could go to eihter side. I bet: Draw @ 3.6 Betfair Under 2.5 @ 1.8 Paddy power Stake: 3/10 Correct scores: Atlas 1-0 @ 8.2 Betfair SL 1-0 @ 9.5 Paddy power Draw 0-0 @ 11 Sporting Bet Monarcas Santos I predict a victory for Monarcas, because Santos won't count with many of his referents, remember the time they were crushed against Queretaro 5-2, well is the same team, Morelia is rising winning as visitor to Chivas Guadalajara, and they will count with full squad (only Elias Hernandez is in Mexican Selection). The door is open for a victory of Monarcas who was in their worst bad streak in years. Monarcas @ 2.52 Betfair Stake: 2/10