** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A October 6th-8th 2010

Re: Brazil Serie A October 6th-8th 2010

high expectation' date=' extra pressure and must win situation are not good friend for palmeiras. they played much better away when a pressure is off. the other things were unpaid wages, low morale in hole team, financial and political crisis. now part of wages are paid, club get cash injection.[/quote'] Avai is poor, but they are now at the relegation line and desperate, and added to that Palmeiras' home record...the game scares me, even though my numbers say HW is solid.

Re: Brazil Serie A October 6th-8th 2010

Goias - Cruzeiro 02:00CET Home side is very close to relegation this year and this is must win for them. After losing to Vasco by 3-2, in last round, Goias has just 25 points and they are in penultimate position. Meanwhile, Cruzeiro drew at home with Atletico-PR, by 0-0, is in third place with 48 points. For both sides victory is obligation so i expect goals galore this time. Both teams have weakened defence so i am prety sure in this goals line. over 2.75 goals @2.04 ladbrokes 4/10
:eyes
Palmeiras - Avai 02:00 Great news for Palmeiras players, part of unpaid wages has been payed today, so every player will have extra motivation to get positive result aghainst downtrend Avai side. Moreover two important players will miss for guests, Jefferson and midfielder Diogo Orlando. Palmeiras is on great run and it is now or never to continue with good play this time as hosts. Palmeiras (-1) AH @2.25 bookmaker 6/10
:clap:clap:clap :gimme overal +3.5 units :cheers