** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010

Saturday 2 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Vasco da Gama v Goiás EC (01:00 BST) 1.79 3.8 5.1 101.79 %
maximize.gif EC Vitória v Grêmio FBPA (20:00 BST) 2.18 3.25 3.2 107.89 %
maximize.gif Grêmio Prudente v Fluminense FC (20:00 BST) 3.25 3.65 2.05 106.95 %
maximize.gif Santos FC v Palmeiras (20:00 BST) 1.89 3.3 3.1 115.47 %
maximize.gif SC Corinthians v Ceará SC (20:00 BST) 1.44 4.2 7.4 106.56 %
maximize.gif Botafogo FR v Flamengo (22:30 BST) 2.16 3.25 3.4 106.48 %
maximize.gif Cruzeiro EC v Atlético Paranaense (22:30 BST) 1.57 3.5 5.5 110.39 %
maximize.gif SC Internacional v Guarani Futebol Club (22:30 BST) 1.5 3.75 6 110.00 %
Sunday 3 October 2010 Home Draw Away BPP
maximize.gif Atlético Goianiense v Atlético Mineiro (01:00 BST) 2.24 3.25 3.25 106.18 %
maximize.gif Avaí FC v São Paulo FC (01:00 BST) 2.37 3.35 2.62 110.05 %

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 Grêmio DC @1.66 (b365) Grêmio is in very good form with a 4-1-1 WDL over the last 6 games and a +6 GD. They beat Sao Paulo 4-2 last wednesday, and haven't lost on the road since August 21 (3 wins for their last games, and 2 draws before). Unfortunately they will miss Lima for this game, along with some players in defence. Vitoria is not doing so well over the same period, with many draws and defeats. They booked too win earlier in September, but they couldn't keep it up and lost the two following games. H2H stats are flattering for Vitoria since they haven't lost for four games (2 wins, 2 draws), but I think Grêmio's momentum will prevail for this game.

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 Atlético P. +1 AH @1.675 (b365) Both teams are in good form and Cruzeiro remains the favorite home, but the price seems way too short for them though, so I'm going for a the value bet on Atlético P. H2H stats show that there are many draws or 1 goal wins (eight times out of ten) when these two play together.

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 Santos-Palmeiras over 2.5 @1.8 (b365) Santos remain irregular, after a good end of August they alternated wins, draws and defeats, unable to win two games in a row. They manage to score, but they concede goals too, and 5 out of their last 6 games are over. On the contrary, Palmeiras is in good form and won 4 out of their last 5 games, with two overs. Assunçao scored two fine goals last Wednesday. H2H, 22 out of the 28 derbies are over 2.5, and so are 8 out of their last 9 games.

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 What about Botafogo - Flamengo game? I've read somewhere that Zico is not longer sports director of Flamengo, he resigned? They are really bad this season, and looks like there are many problems around team. Botafogo looks solid, no win in last 4-5 games, but I heared that they have many injured players? So, I'm thinking about Botafogo win @ 2.10 - if anyone have some information, please share here. ;)

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 I considered it, but a draw is too likely in my opinion, and the price of the DNB is not good. Mattos and Maicosuel are injured on the Botafogo side, while Carlos, Fahel and Herrera are suspended. Edno and Jobson will play, though. This might be Silas' last game for Mengo, and it looks so likely that I wonder if he'll even bother to fight his best. If you think they will give in, you can go for it (afaic, I'll pass).

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 . Avia-Sao Paulo - Avia(26m) injured:midfielder Rudnei(20m) suspended: none - Sao Paulo(26m) injured: defender Xandao(18m) Ilsinho(4m) attacker Fernandao(19m and 8 goals) suspended: defender Alex Silva(12m) midfielder Casimiro(12m) This two teams have big problem in defense and they are both in bottom for the last six games specially Avai but the home side have played against top team like Cruzeiro, Fluminense or even Gremio. This match is important for the relegation battle because next week they have to travel to Palmeiras and it be musch easier to get points today than next week. Sao Paulo are desperate to build a regular team; every week the injury or suspension list have too many players on it. For this match Avai look to be less tired than Sao Paulo and more regular with only one player out of the squad and i will take them as winner at 2,5 teams news for Brasil Russia,Netherlands.... info-match

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 Gremio Vitoria-= 1 (1.95) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Vitoria is 13th in the standings with 31 points in 26 games with a score in house w5-d6-l2 goals scored 22 goals conceded 17. Gremio and 9th in the standings with 36 points in 26 games with a score out of the house w3-d6-l4 goals scored 16 goals conceded 18. Preview: Vitoria: injured: Nino, Renié, Viafara; Pending: Eduardo: Gremio: injured: Borges, Souza, Ferdinand, Rochemback; Suspended: R. Marques, Vilson, Paulaò, Douglas, André Lima. Gremio are unbeaten in four games, but today I saw the absences that the streak will stop. :hope:hope:hope

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010

What about Botafogo - Flamengo game? I've read somewhere that Zico is not longer sports director of Flamengo, he resigned? They are really bad this season, and looks like there are many problems around team. Botafogo looks solid, no win in last 4-5 games, but I heared that they have many injured players? So, I'm thinking about Botafogo win @ 2.10 - if anyone have some information, please share here. ;)
Excelent pick But its a derby and Botafogo dont beat Flamengo in Serie A since 2000

Grêmio DC @1.66 (b365) Grêmio is in very good form with a 4-1-1 WDL over the last 6 games and a +6 GD. They beat Sao Paulo 4-2 last wednesday, and haven't lost on the road since August 21 (3 wins for their last games, and 2 draws before). Unfortunately they will miss Lima for this game, along with some players in defence. Vitoria is not doing so well over the same period, with many draws and defeats. They booked too win earlier in September, but they couldn't keep it up and lost the two following games. H2H stats are flattering for Vitoria since they haven't lost for four games (2 wins, 2 draws), but I think Grêmio's momentum will prevail for this game.
The odds are wrong Vitoria plays at home and Gremio has problems in his defence No bet on this game

Santos-Palmeiras over 2.5 @1.8 (b365) Santos remain irregular, after a good end of August they alternated wins, draws and defeats, unable to win two games in a row. They manage to score, but they concede goals too, and 5 out of their last 6 games are over. On the contrary, Palmeiras is in good form and won 4 out of their last 5 games, with two overs. Assunçao scored two fine goals last Wednesday. H2H, 22 out of the 28 derbies are over 2.5, and so are 8 out of their last 9 games.
:ok Almost a banker

Re: Brazil Serie A October 2nd-3rd 2010 International - Guarani Some very strange results in serie A this week, many unexpected results. After all day thinking i decide to take this bet. International is on great overish run, and this time they will have some major players back to first line up so i am prety sure with my decision. Guarani isn´t great side, but they should manage to nick at least one goal. The home win is very likely to happen, but odds for (-1) asian are not good so i´ll stick to this goals line bet. over 2.75 @2.09 188bet 4/10

International - Guarani Some very strange results in serie A this week, many unexpected results. After all day thinking i decide to take this bet. International is on great overish run, and this time they will have some major players back to first line up so i am prety sure with my decision. Guarani isn´t great side, but they should manage to nick at least one goal. The home win is very likely to happen, but odds for (-1) asian are not good so i´ll stick to this goals line bet. over 2.75 @2.09 188bet 4/10
FT 3-0 half won. :clap +2.18 units.

Grêmio DC @1.66 (b365) Grêmio is in very good form with a 4-1-1 WDL over the last 6 games and a +6 GD. They beat Sao Paulo 4-2 last wednesday, and haven't lost on the road since August 21 (3 wins for their last games, and 2 draws before). Unfortunately they will miss Lima for this game, along with some players in defence. Vitoria is not doing so well over the same period, with many draws and defeats. They booked too win earlier in September, but they couldn't keep it up and lost the two following games. H2H stats are flattering for Vitoria since they haven't lost for four games (2 wins, 2 draws), but I think Grêmio's momentum will prevail for this game.
0-3 :beer
Santos-Palmeiras over 2.5 @1.8 (b365) Santos remain irregular, after a good end of August they alternated wins, draws and defeats, unable to win two games in a row. They manage to score, but they concede goals too, and 5 out of their last 6 games are over. On the contrary, Palmeiras is in good form and won 4 out of their last 5 games, with two overs. Assunçao scored two fine goals last Wednesday. H2H, 22 out of the 28 derbies are over 2.5, and so are 8 out of their last 9 games.
1-1 :(
Atlético P. +1 AH @1.675 (b365) Both teams are in good form and Cruzeiro remains the favorite home, but the price seems way too short for them though, so I'm going for a the value bet on Atlético P. H2H stats show that there are many draws or 1 goal wins (eight times out of ten) when these two play together.
0-0 :beer

Gremio Vitoria-= 1 (1.95) bet365 stake 5 / 10 Vitoria is 13th in the standings with 31 points in 26 games with a score in house w5-d6-l2 goals scored 22 goals conceded 17. Gremio and 9th in the standings with 36 points in 26 games with a score out of the house w3-d6-l4 goals scored 16 goals conceded 18. Preview: Vitoria: injured: Nino, Renié, Viafara; Pending: Eduardo: Gremio: injured: Borges, Souza, Ferdinand, Rochemback; Suspended: R. Marques, Vilson, Paulaò, Douglas, André Lima. Gremio are unbeaten in four games, but today I saw the absences that the streak will stop. :hope:hope:hope
No profit :wall