Jump to content
Announcements
** July Naps Competition Result: 1st Gary66, 2nd BBBC, 3rd kenisbusy, 4th Johnrobertson. KO Cup Winner tonythepaint. Most Winners Budgie65: **

Leaderboard

Popular Content

Showing content with the highest reputation on 03/22/2017 in all areas

  1. 3 points
  2. skyblues88

    UK Midweek > Mar 21st

    So we were the coupon busters tonight! We played ok for a change, alot better than we have been playing. I thought Port Vale were very poor and their fans booed them off at half time and midway through the second half too. The difference between the 2 sides was Kyel Reid. He was the best player on the pitch by a mile, he ran and beat players all game long. For some bizarre reason he hasn't been able to get into our starting 11!! He scored the brilliant first goal, flicked it up and volleyed it over the keeper from outside the box. Kwayme Thomas scored a good back heal for the second.
    2 points
  3. Lol, how did you work that 90% chance of winning Just because the bookies make it 1.10 it doesn't mean it only happens 10% of the time, careful on your selections. Pascal and football betting are 2 things that shouldn't be mixed up, you may be able to do a good judgement on what you think is likely to happen based on your selection previous scores, but there isn't such a thing as probability in football, the bookies make you think there is. With that said, good luck in your 70 bets and remember each one of them is likely to win based on your good judgement, not on probabilities so treat each one of them as the very first one.
    1 point
  4. In ear 18:15 Kempton Park - Sabador. 1pt Win Bet @ 6/1 Most firms, Bet365 etc
    1 point
  5. Fognini won in straight sets, great shout mate
    1 point
  6. Might just be me or maybe NH just hides it better but i always feel PN wants this the most, real passion can always be seen when he wins, i feel Mr Tizzard's hope slipped away on Gold Cup day. I shed a little tear myself when i watched my old loyal pal Cue Card walk back without Sir Paddy
    1 point
  7. waggy

    Win 2% of bank per day

    Dulwich won 4-2, Stourbridge won 3-1, WON £191.36 ~ Poole won 2-0, Ebsfleet won 8-0, WON £159.09 ~ Total won £342.45 Bank now 1133.17
    1 point
  8. DrO

    March 20 - March 26

    Here's a short video about Miomir Kecmanovic for those who asked to see something about the youngster. https://youtu.be/iEfB-Ilnhk8
    1 point
  9. Chris Gunter hat trick! Don't Mark my words!
    1 point
  10. 1 PICK FOR TODAY: MIAMI: TIAFOE over KRAVCHUK @ 1.34 pinnacle Kravchuk has big serve and nothing else, no results for him in US hard courts, really prefers quick European indoor courts.
    1 point
  11. arsenalfh

    Flat Racing 2017

    Interesting article on Japanese horse racing.
    1 point
  12. Sir Puntalot

    Log in problems

    Yeah, Chrome and Safari are far superior these days, throw that Firefox away.
    1 point
  13. why not do 1/20 and win 50.000 lot easier lol good luck anyway
    1 point
  14. immortal--

    Log in problems

    Firefox it's up to date... I try with Chrome now and I don't have any problems.
    1 point
  15. 4.10 Haydock-Purcell's Bridge Each Way @ 11-1 Betfair Sports BOG
    1 point
  16. Sir Puntalot

    Log in problems

    I'd have to say that it's a Firefox issue. Please try the following, because if it was a "forum issue" I would have 6 million emails and there would be few posts, but that's not the case. 1. Check your Firefox browser is the latest version. 2. Try Chrome (far better browser) - same issue? 3. Try Safari (also great browser) - same issue?
    1 point
  17. HMB VS LESYA TSURENKO We move into the second premier mandatory tournament of the year and again we are perplexed and mesmerized with a jigsaw of a draw that is capable of throwing winners from anywhere. Over the years this competition has been known for offering opportunities to the new youngsters to have a go with proving themselves among the very best. The 2017 edition of the tournament has proved to be no different with wild cards given to Beatriz Haddad Maia, Ashleigh Barty, Natalia Vikhlyantseva, Paula Badosa Gibert and Amanda Anisimova, The two I really have been following with interest is Haddad Maia and Anisimova. The latter with serious huge potential. I am not going to say anything about Tsurenko because there is nothing to say. On the other hand Haddad Maia just won an ITF tournament at Clare and comes to Miami in threatening form. You might ask what is so threatening about winning an ITF event. A win is a win and it gives birth to confidence. But more importantly it is the trend of the market force that interests me here. I have always said that regardless of form, the odds always determines the outcome of any event, if you can translate it. Tsurenko opened yesterday at 1/4 with Haddad at 11/4, then overnight Tsurenko doubles her opening odds at 1/8 with Haddad at 5/1. This in my translation is a clear positive for Haddad propelled by market forces. As one who sees his reputation most important, I always aim to offer my followers with the safest option to ensure there is a smile on their faces at the end of play. I personally fancy Haddad to even have a decent chance at the out right win. however I will go Haddad to win with a 5.5 games start. 9/10
    1 point
  18. twinny

    Most Corners

    bet 1 Boro 8 Man U 3 +£33 bet 2 Empoli 2 Napoli 1 +£27 bet 3 Dundee 3 Celtic 9 -£10 total +£50 new bank £250
    1 point
  19. No, I'm not playing anymore (might start playing live when i start my new job )
    1 point
  20. Few pics that were taken by my daughters iphone
    1 point
  21. 1 point
  22. Bankroll Latest selections: +0.2 pts from 45 bets Cowdenbeath vs Edinburgh City still to play from the latest selections. Overall: +60.23 pts from 987 bets (+6.10 % yield) Next selections: As I was uploading photos to imgur, the service stopped working. I will edit the table with all the image links when the service will work again. Date League Match Side Bmk.odds My.odds Value Bookmaker Timestamp Stake 3/3/2017 17:00 RUS CSKA Moscow vs Zenit St Petersburg home 3.06 2.71 0.13 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/3/2017 17:00 DEN Esbjerg vs Viborg FF away 3.18 2.73 0.16 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/3/2017 19:00 F2 Sochaux vs Le Havre AC away 4.04 3.60 0.12 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/3/2017 19:00 F2 Bourg Peronnas vs Nimes away 3.16 2.77 0.14 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/3/2017 19:00 F2 AJ Auxerre vs Stade de Reims away 3.13 2.69 0.16 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/3/2017 19:45 E1 Birmingham vs Leeds home 3.31 2.93 0.13 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 14:00 I1 AS Roma vs Napoli away 3.52 3.12 0.13 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 SC3 Elgin City vs Arbroath home 2.38 1.94 0.23 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 SC3 Clyde vs Forfar Athletic home or draw 1.83 1.56 0.17 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E0 Swansea vs Burnley away 4.35 3.71 0.17 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E2 Shrewsbury vs Coventry away 3.60 3.19 0.13 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 SC2 Stenhousemuir vs Peterhead away 2.75 2.45 0.12 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 SC2 Airdrieonians vs Stranraer away 3.90 2.74 0.42 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E1 Reading vs Wolves away 3.45 2.96 0.16 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E1 Rotherham vs Aston Villa home or draw 2.13 1.89 0.13 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E1 Nottingham Forest vs Brighton and Hove Albion home 4.49 3.48 0.29 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E2 Bradford vs Peterborough draw or away 2.20 1.99 0.10 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 15:00 E2 Southend vs Port Vale draw or away 2.71 2.47 0.10 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 16:00 TUR Besiktas vs Caykur Rizespor home 1.45 1.30 0.11 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 17:00 RUS Anzhi Makhachkala vs Rubin Kazan home 3.90 2.95 0.32 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 17:00 RUS FK Krasnodar vs Spartak Moscow home 2.61 2.13 0.22 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 17:30 OST RZ Pellets WAC vs Admira Wacker away 3.59 3.21 0.12 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 17:30 E0 Liverpool vs Arsenal away 3.97 3.15 0.26 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 19:45 I1 AC Milan vs Chievo Verona draw or away 2.47 2.31 0.07 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/4/2017 23:00 MXC Cruz Azul vs Chiapas home 1.83 1.65 0.11 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 3:06 MXC Guadalajara Chivas vs Toluca home 2.25 2.05 0.10 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 6:00 AUS Central Coast Mariners vs Melbourne City FC away 1.85 1.65 0.12 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 12:30 D2 FC Heidenheim 1846 vs SV Sandhausen home 2.41 2.11 0.14 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 14:00 F1 Lorient vs Marseille home 3.24 2.89 0.12 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 14:00 I1 Empoli vs Genoa away 2.99 2.57 0.17 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 14:00 I1 Cagliari vs Internazionale home or draw 2.56 2.34 0.09 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 15:45 NED NEC Nijmegen vs Heracles home 2.50 2.29 0.09 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 16:00 TUR Kayserispor vs Kasimpasa S.K. away 3.79 3.02 0.25 Pinnacle 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 17:00 DEN Brondby IF vs FC Nordsjaelland home 1.79 1.49 0.20 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 18:00 MXC Pumas UNAM vs Santos Laguna home 2.40 1.99 0.21 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 21:00 ARG Defensa y Justicia vs Newell's Old Boys home 3.13 2.19 0.43 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 21:00 ARG Atletico Tucuman vs Sarmiento de Junin home 2.36 1.96 0.21 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1 3/5/2017 21:00 ARG Gimnasia La Plata vs Quilmes draw or away 2.06 1.82 0.13 Marathon 2/28/2017 16:59 1
    1 point
×
×
  • Create New...