Announcements
*** New Last Man Standing Competition - Win up to £1500 Annually - See Competitions Forum ***
*** October Competition Winners: Well done to Roland Cooper (NAPS), BillyHills (KO Cup), Theodore007 (Football Tipster Competition), Bagzi (Last Man Standing Comp) & Demios (Poker) ***

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Crystal Palace v Liverpool Betting suggestion: Crystal Palace to score @1,71 Pinnacle Both teams to score & over 2,5 @2,26 Pinnacle Short preview: Crystal Palace again. Current league leaders are coming on to Selhurst Park in London, where they will surely look for the win, and put more pressure on Manchester City who will play against Chelsea later. International break brought plenty of worries for Klopp, as Henderson was ill, Gomez picked up an injury on the training,… While Robertson and Salah had problems with ankle and even though they are close to being fully fit, I wouldn’t expect Klopp to send both in the action. In any case, Liverpool have an amazing squad, and even if they rotate with the squad, we will still see a very decent squad on the pitch. As I mentioned last time, I think Crystal Palace is a team, who is made to make surprises. They are a team, who is easily fired-up against big teams. With the names, they have in the squad, especially offensively, I think that things will soon turn around, as they scored only once in the last four matches. Well, the truth is they faced Manchester City, Arsenal, Leicester, and Chelsea, and with Liverpool coming, their schedule was far from easy, but as mentioned, international breaks aren’t helpful at all for big teams and every season we can see, that some of them have big problems on first matches… Will that be the case for Liverpool?
  3. Leganes v Barcelona Betting suggestion: Barcelona -1 @1,84 Short preview: The last positioned Leganes, who “collected” only 6 points in 13 rounds will early on Saturday host the current leaders of La Liga, FC Barcelona. Besides the catastrophic start of the season 2019/20 for Leganes, they won’t be able to count on several players – Marc Navaro and Cristian Rivera are injured, while Recio and Kevin Rodrigues are suspended for the clash with the Catalan giant. On the other side, Barcelona is coming without Semedo, Alba, Lengled, Arthur and Sergi Roberto, which means Valverde will face problems especially in the defensive part of the team, as he will be without the right fullback. As it looks, that will be a chance for young Moussa Wague, who will partner Pique, Umtiti, and Firpo in the back four. However Barcelona lost 2-1 here last season, I can not past the value bookies are offering with odds above 1,80 on asian handicap -1, which once again means that if Barcelona wins for only a goal difference, your stake will be voided. La Liga is completely La Liga Loca this season as only 5 points are between 1st Barcelona and 10th Levante. Therefore there will be no room for mistakes and I expect favorites to get the job done, even though it’s gonna be the first match after the international break. I think that even though this season all Spanish giants made several fails, lost points literally everywhere, I believe that we won’t see odds like 1,45 on the victory of Barcelona.
  4. Stayers' Hurdle Key trends: 12/12 were rated 132+ 12/12 had run in a class 3+ LTO 11/11 returned 12/1 or less 10/10 had run 4-11 times over hurdles 10/10 had won 0-1 handicap hurdles These 5 trends produce a shortlist of 3 (subject to likely SPs): ASK BEN (12/1) DIOMEDE DES MOTTES (14/1) STONEY MOUNTAIN (16/1)
  5. ralphie7

Quick System

Saturday 23/11/2019 No Selections
  6. Shrewsbury v Bristol Rovers (X) 3.20 Sunderland v Coventry (X) 3.50 Plymouth v Bradford (X) 3.40 10 points treble please. Cheers.
  7. I expect a tough match, with the two clubs fighting for points. It will be judged in the details and I don't see many goals in the game. Recently both teams have been very careful in defense and few goals have been strengthened LAMIA vs AO XANTHI FC @@ +2.50 Under, odds 1.50
  8. Atalanta have the best offensive line with 30 goals in 12, which means they score 2.5 goals per game on average. Juventus, with a lack of defense, makes it easier to score goals and makes it easier to win. If we take a look at the statistics, we can see that the home team has 9 of 12 over 2,5 and I will follow its style of play ATALANTA BERGAMASCA CALCIO vs JUVENTUS TURIN @@ +2.50 Over, odds 1.75
  9. Today
  10. I expect a great game between two strong and quality teams. The Citizens lost to Liverpool and needed to give it everything to win. The fouls are easily violated by both teams and it can be an open goal with either goal. Chelsea score 8 of 12 goals and both teams score, it can be verified today MANCHESTER CITY vs CHELSEA FC @@ Both team to score, odds 1.60 West Ham were out of form before the break and the atmosphere in the team is not ideal. Tottenham are not at their best, but they were excellent in the Champions League. Mourinho's arrival will bring new energy, no doubt about it. The quality is on the Tottenham side, so I'm looking forward to winning and making their first win this year WEST HAM UNITED vs TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR @@ TOTTENHAM HOTSPUR, odds 1.80
  11. Yesterday
  12. 1425 Haydock Echiquier ew 33/1 @ bet 365
  13. 1.35 Gowran Park BIRDIE BLITZ 1pt win 14/1 PaddyPower BOG
  14. Watford v Burnley (x) 3.40 Derby v Preston (x) 3.20 Werder Bremen v Schalke (x) 3.50 10 pt treble, please.
  15. 15.20 Ascot Speredek 10/1 b365 All the best.
  16. Barneveld to beat Aspinall 4/6 hills Barneveld looks like he is playing well so I think he will win
  17. Well I have yet to fail to get any bets on in my life so I dont have that problem. What do you classify as a "Long Term Losing system".
  18. I guess I should say I’ve just got a sickness bug and I’m getting there via the help of anti sickness tablets.
  19. FFS Darran man up will yer....Only joking mate get well soon and good luck this weekend fella.
  20. Chorley V Torquay 2@ 2.05 Wet Spam V Spurs U2.5@ 2.50 Celtic V Livingston O2.5@ 1.53 £10 treble please
  21. Bet 95 Penarol vs Fenix Over 0.5 goals @ 1.04
  22. You may well be right yossa but I view the Cyrname form as a cynic,certainly not worthy of the rating yet.Good luck whatever the outcome.
  1. Load more activity