Announcements
**Tipsters Challenge Football Competition Resumes June 13th** **Last Man Standing Competition Resumes June 20th**

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. Today
  3. Good Birthday 14.25 Newmarket 11/4 bet 365
  4. Yesterday
  5. ralphie7

Quick System

Sunday 07/06/2020 No Selections
  6. The two teams will give their all for the victory and I expect a tough duel. I will be left with the final result and I will bet on both teams scoring, which is also favored by the prehistory of the matches. Werder Bremen - Wolfsburg @@ Both team to score
  7. Certainly empty stands and abstention do not help the two teams to perform at their best. The two clubs have a great rivalry and will give their all for the points of victory. I don't expect the match to have a rhythm and it will be judged in detail, so I will suggest the few goals PAOK - OLYMPIAKOS @@ Under 2,5 n the Athenian derby, AEK is the favorite, due to motivation and due to the situation at Panathinaikos. The ace performance has dropped and I don't see any value, I will choose the same odds on the legal betting pages, the few goals AEK - PANATHINAIKOS @@ Under 2,5
  8. Newmarket Sunday 15:00 Alpen Rose EW 7/1 Bet365 res: Newmarket Sunday 15:00 Run Wild EW 13/2 Bet365
  9. June 6th Kingdom For moves on to the Podium!
  10. bank 912.18 Hayd 2.05 - Fanny Logan 13/8 and Vivionn 4/1 Hayd 2.40 - Sangarius 11/4 and Lord North 4/1 prices bet365 bog 4 x £5 doubles
  11. 2.05 Hayd - Fanny logan - win at 7/4 Paddypower
  12. 1.30 Haydock LET HER LOOSE 14/1 Bet365 BOG
  13. Sha Tin & Happy Valley were all the rage a few weeks back , it's 22.11 Saturday night & only 3 firms have priced up, at Greyville where M.De Kock has 1 Runner in the Group 2 only runner on the card not 1 firm has any prices up , bookies must be raking it in with UK Racing up & about !
  14. 5.37 aix-les-bains Lamalink 25/1 e/w plz bet365
  15. Good Luck All Chance an outsider at Sha Tin tomorrow morning 7.15-Fortune Patrol Each Way @ 25-1 Paddy Power
  16. Haydock 4:25 Archer's Dream - 12/1 bet365 e/w thanks Archer's Dream - from James Fanshawe yard the 4yo has won four times from 5f to 6f on ground varying from good to heavy, Its been 222 days since last run, As a 3yo she won her opening race last season so its maybe worth taking a chance, Her last race as a group 3 but didn't fair well when 11th of 15tn runners beaten eight lengths in France with George Wood in saddle and has been onboard all seven runs and keeps ride today
  17. Newmarket 15.35 Summer Romance E/W 28/1 bet365
  18. Haydock 13.30 Oleksander WIN Newmarket 13.50 First In Line WIN Haydock 14.40 Elargam WIN Lingfield 15.25 Brunel Charm PLACE Newmarket 15.35 Summer Romance PLACE Lingfield 16.00 Mackelly PLACE Newmarket 16.45 King Leonidas WIN
  19. 2236 Belmont - Nitrous @ 25/1 e-w betfair
  20. Werder Bremen vs Wolfsburg The last day of Bundesliga matches this weekend begins with a 12:30pm BST on Sunday lunch time when Werder Bremen host Wolfsburg at the Weserstadion. The home team have shown signs of recovery after a terrible run of results and they'll be hoping to get another win here against a visiting side that eyes on European qualification come the end of this campaign. Werder Bremen remain in a perilous position down in 17th place. Florian Kohfeldt's men had looked to be presenting evidence of a fightback as they went on a 3-game unbeaten run in the league before a crushing 3-0 loss at home to an out-of-form Eintracht Frankfurt brought them crashing back down to earth with a bump. The grim reality now is that Werder have lost 8 of their last 9 league games at home and haven't tasted victory on their own patch since a 3-2 win over Augsburg back on 1st September, 2019. Even more worryingly is the fact that the team hasn't scored in 7 of their last 8 matches played at home. Wolfsburg will come into this game brimming with self-belief that they can take the victory. Even without looking at Werder Bremen's woeful home record, Oliver Glasner will have absolute faith in his players to do the business with the club in 7th place and just 1 point outside the Europa League qualification spots with a game in hand. To add further confidence to Wolfsburg's hopes ahead of this match, their away league record has been superb as of late. It's now 4 wins and 1 draw from their last 5 away league matches. The team has scored 3 goals per game on average during those away matches. Everything here is pointing towards an away win. The ELO ratings have far more faith than the bookies in Wolfsburg getting the result. I understand the uncertainty because Werder Bremen have shown glimpses of a resurgence since they returned from the suspension. I just feel the lack of a home crowd will play into the hand of the away team here and we could see the hosts take another slippery step closer to the second tier. Wolfsburg to Win @ 2.06 with Unibet Total Goals Scored Over 2.5 @ 1.95 with Betfair
  21. 6.30 Newmarket: Wedding Date 0.5pts e/w @ 11.00 with bet365. Thank you.
  22. 5.55 Newmarket - Arthurian Fable 16/1@Bet365
  23. Rio Ave vs Pacos Ferreira The Portuguese Primeira Liga has returned with a bang. The first preview of the returning action might not be one that immediately catches the eye but it's an intriguing affair. It's Rio Ave versus Pacos Ferreira at the Estadio do Rio Ave Futebol Clube in a 9pm BST kick-off on Sunday evening. The home side will be looking to seal a win to move into the Europa League qualification spots against an away team that are in a battle to survive. Rio Ave currently sit in 6th place and just 2 points behind the European qualification spots. Former Sheffield Wednesday manager Carlos Carvalhal will continue his mission to get the club into Europe. Only 10 league games remain of this Portuguese domestic season so there is limited time to get the points on the board. The players will be hoping to pick up where they left off after entering the suspension period having drawn 1-1 away to Porto in a result that extended the club's unbeaten run to 8 league games. It's easy to forget that this is also a team that has only tasted defeat at home in the league once this calendar year and that was a 1-0 loss to Maritimo back on 5th January. Pacos Ferreira find themselves in a bit more of a desperate situation than their opponents for this game. Pepa has seen his team fall to 16th in the table and only 3 points above the relegation zone. A win would go a long way to easing the pressure the team is feeling with Portimonense right behind them but it's a tall order. A 2-1 defeat at home to Vitor Guimaraes in their final game before the suspension was a gut blow for the team after they'd just enjoyed back-to-back victories against Desportivo Aves and Famalicao. Can they pick themselves up once again after such a long time away from league games dwelling on their poor predicament? I'm going to have to back the home win in this game. The ELO ratings can't call it but the bookies have made Rio Ave rather firm favourites to take all 3 points. Pacos Ferreira showed in their last few games how resilient and tough to break down they can be. However, they've only managed 1 win in their last 4 away games and it just seems like this game isn't the sort of first match back that they'd like. Rio Ave to Win @ 1.70 with Bet365 Total Goals Scored Under 2.5 @ 1.72 with Sportingbet
  1. Load more activity