** March Poker League Result : =1st Bridscott, =1st Like2Fish, 3rd avongirl **
** Cheltenham Tipster Competition Result : 1st Old codger, 2nd sirspread, 3rd Bathtime For Rupert **

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Mc . My horse got scratched. Just wanted to make you aware. Thx
  3. Treat 2yo races differently is my advice to you because you can't (trainers) mess 2yo's about too much and they are trying to find out their level for the future. At pattern level i would suggest that 2yo speed figures are the most accurate. One of the best tools is deciding whether the rating you assign to a horse is above or below the average.
  4. Today
  5. 1512 Newbury Brave Call win 30/1 @ paddypower / betfair
  6. Went with Schauffele and Cantlay. 1st rnd leaders were Clark and Henley. Couple of lucky dips on rose and Todd. Dad has went Aberg and Morikawa.
  7. 5.37 Ballinrobe: Highland King @ 16/1 E/W (Bet365)
  8. Went with only one for this, Victor Perez. Dad has went N Hojgaard and Horschel (he woulda been my second one, but just stuck to 1)
  9. Won, SP 4/5 Profit £ 27 Monthly profit £ 176.96
  10. You are probably right. My selections have been very simplistic so far whilst I am building up my data from previous years. I have 4 years of data now, I need 2 more then I can analyse 5 years of data and then test it on 2023. Hopefully this will highlight such issues as this race with limited data. One initial conclusion I came to having had a quick look at 1 years data is that you should ignore the next run and concentrate on the 2nd and 3rd run.
  11. Newb 315 Lattam 8.9 10/1 Navagio. 8.9 10/1 Real gain. 8.9 14/1 3 wAy tie ....prices are bet365 are great currently compared to others ...so posted early ......and forecasts all 3
  12. Kristina Mladenovic to beat Varvara Lepchenko at 2.50 with Bet365 I'd be quite surprised not to see these odds drop come morning. Mladenovic has finally got a couple of results together, and she looked well above her struggles against Sebov. I didn't see her against Jones, but it's a big win on paper, and I don't see where this favoritism for Lepchenko is coming from.
  13. 4.15 Newbury Al Shabab Storm - each way (6/1 Bet365)
  14. Snapdance 13.30 Fontwell 12/1 BetVictor - EW
  15. @MCLARKE Given the amount of racing would you agree with me that i think there is a good case for leaving races like this well alone due to the limited data given the amount of runs?
  16. Bet 18 £2.20 Yankee Bank (please excuse my mistake above) -£22.95
  17. 1350 Ayr Shakeyatailfeather 2/1 Looks overpriced and I think it should be favourite. Will probably finish 2nd by a nostril hair so follow with caution 🤣
  18. Ayr 1420 Shoeshine Boy 18/1 each-way betvictor
  1. Load more activity