Your No.1 Betting & Poker Community 

jamdog666 Guest

Default Best football tipsters?

Not sure if this is the right section but I'm curious to know what free tipsters people use.

This season I'm following the Top 10 tipsters from last season at Betting Advice whose profit ranged from +72.8 to +156.5 with yields of between 12 and 29 per cent. At £1 per point last season's tips would give a total of £1080.70. I know a good season is sometimes followed by a bad one and I'm -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

MC Roller Guest

Default Re: Best football tipsters?

I would say footy4cast was one of the better free advice services on the net, hope this doesn't get me in trouble.
    Always gives good analysis with the picks, unlike some free sites I could -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Thanks
    Awards: 3

Footy4cast gets my vote also. -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Run Dmc Vs Pat Nevin Guest

I've made a few quid off Backhander's tips this season. Would have been even more if he'd sent his tips out a bit earlier. -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Tristan13 Guest

Try betaholics.com!!! -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

jamdog666 Guest

Thanks for the responses, chaps. Footy4Cast - funnily enough I was looking at this site last night (along with a bunch of others) but didn't notice his record. I've read it now and I'm impressed -
    -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

mike2283 Guest

jamdog, i have also been following Paddy Whiting and and even if he only makes half the profit he did last year then it's still gives me a lot of betting cash to play around with.

as far as

jamdog666 Guest

I think they've got someone Mike because they regularly advertise for tipsters in other leagues and I haven't seen them ask for tipsters for English Premier. It is strange they haven't had any -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

jamdog666 Guest

That was quick....

"Hi James

Yes, Jone and Kenneth will feature this season as well. I''ve got a confirmation from them today, infact.
    I think the Premier tipsters are waiting to -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Parahandy Guest

I thought Backhander charged for tips?

backhander Guest

Parahandy,

I do! And worth every penny they are too!

If I was to recommend a free tipster, I would say Footy4Cast.
    Follow the progress of the best (and worst) free and paid subscription -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Markpl Guest

Default What about worst football tipsters

I love the bloke in the mirror Derek Mc Govern he is probably one of the worst tipsters of all time, I love the way he accumalators which have absoutley no chance and one of his favourite phrases is -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

mike2283 Guest

Default Re: What about worst football tipsters

jamdog,

glad to hear about jone & ken - thanks for going to the bother of sending an e-mail.

think i'll stick two or three pounds on per point which, allowing for a severe dip in their -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

bcrazy Guest

Default Re: One of the best free ones

Just thought Id better mention sportingchances.com because they have a weekly freepick which has won for the past 6 weeks running. Today they tipped Somerset @ 11/10- they are now 4/7. Shame I -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

DigitalMonkey Guest

Default Do any of you Guys have any info on a 'TONY ANSELL'

www.winonsports.com

I looked at his record for the past 6 months and it looks terrible compared to some FREE Tipsters that are out there.
    He charges £75 a Month or £300 for 3 Months He runs -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Footy4cast Guest

Default Thanks guys...

Nice to hear some kind words...now watch me have the worst losing run in the history of mankind !!! -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

sarge Guest

Default Re: Thanks guys...

What about following me?
    See my three for saturday thread.
    My first tip of the season so I've a hundred percent record.

Probably beginners luck lads!I'll be trying some of these tipsters you

Footy4cast Guest

Default A suggestion for Jamdog re: Bettingadvice

...the top 10 tipsters often do not have the best yields on betting advice. If take a couple of hours out to look at the respective yields of all the tipsters, you will see that some have better

jamdog666 Guest

Default Re: A suggestion for Jamdog re: Bettingadvice

True, but high yield over a short-term period can be deceptive. If someone's getting a decent yield long-term it's more reliable than a higher yield over a smaller number of bets. If Joe were here -- To see the rest of this message, please register. --

Footy4cast Guest

Default To Jamdog

£100 Free Bet
    Yep...I am Darrin.

See your point entirely. Maybe a bit of both though might be more profitable.It would be interesting to see? However your right too many cooks might well spoil a broth that is

Thread Information